Fwd: {FP} Pacifica Moves National Headquarters to DC

Chuck0 chuck at tao.ca
Thu Jan 6 21:02:10 PST 2000

Doug Henwood wrote:

> From: Andrea Buffa <ma at igc.org>
>
> FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:
> January 6, 2000
>
> CONTACT:
> Andrea Buffa, Media Alliance,
> (415) 546-6334 x309
>
> Embattled Pacifica Foundation Moves National Headquarters
> from Berkeley to DC
>
> KPFA listeners and Bay Area media activist shocked by nighttime move.

Uh, Pacifica must be morons. They have pissed off listeners here too. Plus we have at least one micropower station.

BTW, the next Alternative Press Review will have an article on Pacifica.

-- Chuck0 http://flag.blackened.net/chuck0/home/

Dr. Laura is scared of this sig file +=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+ Mid-Atlantic Infoshop http://www.infoshop.org/

Spunk Library http://www.spunk.org/ "All the anarchy you'll ever need, organized neatly and with reassuring authority."

-- 1998 Rough Guide to the Internet

FREE MUMIA ABU-JAMAL AND LEONARD PELTIER! +=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=