Amazon.com confesses its risks

Fri Jan 7 07:46:46 PST 2000

Yes, the standard of professional revolutionaries, fulltimers , Leninists, is higher than certainly for lawyers, although lawyers do combine theory and practice , and Lenin was a lawyer.

CB

>>> Scott Marshall <scott at rednet.org> 01/06/00 10:57PM >>>
<<Actually, I used to be a professor, and after having dealt with academics for 20 years, I'll take lawyers any day for honesty, integrity, and social utility. Justin Schwartz, Esq>>

Gee Justin - hi.

You are what you eat. I'll bet you used to say this vicy-versy, 20 years ago.....<grin>

And, there must be a higher standard somewhere in the world.....academics or lawyers....honesty and integrity

Scott