village voice

Mark Boal mboal at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 7 10:34:22 PST 2000

The Village Voice is expanding its technology coverage and seeks columnists to cover crypto, intellectual prop, crime, games. These are steady paying gigs. Talent, or lacking talent, a lot of ambition, will help. Pro writers, journalists welcome, but also amateur contrarians. Send letter, one clip, ideas. no attachments. machineage at villagevoice.com