Fw: [IUFO] ECHELON key word list?

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Sat Jan 8 10:15:04 PST 2000

Charles Brown a while back had some very good things to say about the technical problems that implementing fully the National Security Agency, Echelon tripwires to monitor e-mail, faxes, cell phone traffic, present to the national security state apparatuses. Still, keeping my eye out for good info esp. from writers in the Covert Action Quarterly fold on this cyber surveillence threat.

And skimming over this, saw "Fukuyama", just after "utopia"! What is the "End of History" non-sense, now a national security threat?

Michael Pugliese, with tongue firmly in cheek. But wondering too, if I should download "PGP"? To quote a line in a song by the Kinks, "Paranoia may destroy 'ya!"

----- Original Message ----- From: DIG alfred webre <Ecotoday at AOL.COM> Sent: Friday, January 07, 2000 1:51 PM Subject: [IUFO] ECHELON key word list?

> [...]
> IRS, BATF, jtf-6, mjtf, hrt, srt, hostages, munitions, weapons, TNT,
> rdx, amfo, hmtd, picric acid, silver nitrite, mercury fulminate,
> presidential motorcade, salt peter, charcoal, sulfur, c4, composition b,
> amatol, petn, lead azide, lead styphante, ddnp, tetryl, nitrocellulose,
> nitrostarch, mines, grenades, rockets, fuses, delay mechanism, mortars,
> rpg7, propellants, incendiaries, incendiary device, thermite, security
> forces, intelligence, agencies, hrt, resistance, psyops, infiltration,
> assault team, defensive elements, evasion, detection, mission,
> communications, the football, platter charge, shaped charges, m118,
> claymore, body armor, charges, shrapnel, timers, timing devices,
> boobytraps, detcord, pmk 40, silencers, Uzi, HK-MP5, AK-47, FAL, Jatti,
> Skorpion MP, teflon bullets, cordite, napalm, law, Stingers, RPK, SOCIMI
> 821 SMG, STEN, BAR, MP40, HK-G3,FN-MAG, RPD,PzB39, Air Force One, M60,
> RPK74, SG530, SG540, Galil arm, Walther WA2000, HK33KE, Parker-Hale MOD.
> 82, AKR, Ingram MAC10, M3, L34A1, Walther MPL, AKS-74, HK-GR6, subsonic
> rounds, ballistic media, special forces, JFKSWC, SFOD-D, SRT, Rewson,
> SAFE, Waihopai, INFOSEC, ASPIC, Information Security, SAI, Information
> Warfare, IW, IS, Privacy, Information Terrorism, Kenya, Terrorism
> Defensive Information, Defense Information Warfare, Offensive
> Information, Offensive Information Warfare, NAIA, SAPM, ASU, ECHELON
> ASTS, National Information Infrastructure, InfoSec, SAO, Reno, Compsec,
> JICS, Computer Terrorism, Firewalls, Secure Internet Connections, RSP,
> ISS, JDF, Passwords, NAAP, DefCon V, RSO, Hackers, Encryption, ASWS,
> Espionage, USDOJ, NSA, CIA, S/Key, SSL, FBI, Secret Service, USSS,
> Defcon, Military, White House, Undercover, NCCS, Mayfly, PGP, SALDV,
> PEM, resta, RSA, Perl-RSA, MSNBC, bet, AOL, AOL TOS, CIS, CBOT, AIMSX,
> STARLAN, 3B2, BITNET, Tanzania, SAMU, COSMOS, DATTA, E911, FCIC, HTCIA,
> IACIS,
> UT/RUS, JANET, ram, JICC, ReMOB, LEETAC, UTU, VNET,
> BRLO, SADCC, NSLEP, SACLANTCEN, FALN, 877,
> NAVELEXSYSSECENGCEN, BZ, CANSLO, CBNRC, CIDA, JAVA, rsta,
> Active X, Compsec 97, RENS, LLC, DERA, JIC, rip, rb,
> Wu, RDI, Mavricks, BIOL, Meta-hackers, ^?, SADT, Steve Case, Tools,
> RECCEX, Telex, OTAN, monarchist, NMIC, NIOG, IDB, MID/KL, NADIS, NMI,
> SEIDM, BNC, CNCIS, STEEPLEBUSH, RG, BSS, DDIS, mixmaster, BCCI, BRGE,
> SARL, Military Intelligence, JICA, Scully, recondo, Flame, Infowar,
> Bubba, Freeh, Archives, ISADC, CISSP, Sundevil, jack, Investigation,
> JOTS, ISACA, NCSA, ASVC, spook words, RRF, 1071, Bugs Bunny, Verisign,
> Secure, ASIO, Lebed, ICE, NRO, Lexis-Nexis, NSCT, SCIF, FLiR, JIC, bce,
> Lacrosse, Flashbangs, HRT, IRA, EODG, DIA, USCOI, CID, BOP, FINCEN,
> FLETC, NIJ, ACC, AFSPC, BMDO, site, SASSTIXS, NAVWAN, NRL, RL,
> NAVWCWPNS, NSWC, USAFA, AHPCRC, ARPA, SARD, LABLINK, USACIL, SAPT, USCG,
> NRC, ~, O, NSA/CSS, CDC, DOE, SAAM, FMS, HPCC, NTIS, SEL, USCODE, CISE,
SIRC,
> CIM, ISN, DJC, bemd, SGC, UNCPCJ, CFC, SABENA, DREO, CDA, SADRS, DRA,
SHAPE,
> bird dog, SACLANT, BECCA, DCJFTF, HALO, SC, TA SAS, Lander, GSM, T
Branch,
> AST,
> SAMCOMM, HAHO, FKS,
> 868, GCHQ, DITSA, SORT, AMEMB, NSG, HIC, EDI, benelux, SAS, SBS, SAW,
UDT,