Clinton to push China WTO deal

Tom Lehman TLehman at lor.net
Sat Jan 8 13:28:19 PST 2000

If true this probably signals a break between Clinton and Gore. If it doesn't it makes my job and the job of every union political action worthy in the country into mission impossible.

Interestingly enough, the other day Clinton did delay the implementation of the NAFTA Mexican truck and driver access provision to the USA's highways. The harsh rhetoric may make some people nervous--it obviously works on Clinton.

Tom Lehman