What *object* or *entity* does psychology study?

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Tue Jan 11 10:24:44 PST 2000

Charles Brown wrote:

>CB: Well, that is the idea of what will happen with the abolition of
>capitalism. It is to be not just the abolition of capitalism , but
>of any type of exploiting classes. What do you see as dissappearing
>with the abolition of capitalism ?

I guess I have a hard time imagining some clean break between capitalism and post-capitalism, in which all issues of power and exploitation disappear and humanity becomes one big happy family. I'm all for pushing for less exploitation and less hiearchy, but it'll be a long time before we ever get there, if at all.

Doug