Moore talks tough, again

Russell Grinker grinker at mweb.co.za
Tue Jan 11 23:30:30 PST 2000

>On Tue, 11 Jan 2000, Doug Henwood wrote:
>> Rakesh, do you think the Chinese working class should support or
>> oppose China's WTO entry?

While it is important to point out the xenophobic nature of the anti-China campaign around the WTO and the dangers in this for worker independence in the US, surely the question of entry is not really their/our business? It's like workers in an enterprise getting themselves involved in developing their employer's business strategy - a diversion from defending their real interests.

Russell