On Cultural Privilege

Zack Exley zee at ix.netcom.com
Wed Jan 12 17:57:27 PST 2000

Keep in mind CHina's only got 1.1 million people in all their various kinds of re-educaiton camps, We've got 2 million. And they, obviously, have 4 times our population. Maybe a US correctional facility would have just as much sit-com potential. You'd think with a full 1% of adult our pop in jail one of the networks would do something with that, no?

-Zack