LM&HUM Subcommitte Meeting Friday Night

Thu Jan 13 12:54:23 PST 2000

And remember , our motto is "keep it simple , stupid.. There are no plots in capitalism." Or is that keep it complicated ?

Big Sister

>>> "no orb, only a sphere" <kelley_colleen at hotmail.com> 01/13/00 03:18PM >>>
>Am I in the
leftwing Twilight zone.

I just thought I'd take the time to announce that our regular subcommittee meeting will be this Friday Night at Frances Bolton's soon to be not her apartment in Tampa, Florida.. 7 p.m. sharp. Don't tell anyone. This is TOP SECRET information meant only for us, Members of Leftish, Marxish, and Heavy Users of Marx subcommittee on Hoodwinking Real Marxists into Becoming Anti-Conspiracy Theorists. Failure to maintin this TOP SECRET information may result in a severe spanking.

No Orb