Valid Conspiracy Theory

Scott Marshall scott at rednet.org
Thu Jan 13 16:42:05 PST 2000

Wojtek:

<<<My only problem with the conspiract theory is why would right wingers want to eliminate JFK? >>>

Scott says:

You're kidding right? We all agree, I think, that there are sharp, even antagonistic, conflict of interests in the capitalist class. Some folks were pretty pissed off that the Bay of Pigs failed. Some were pretty pissed off that JFK even dared hint that he might reduce efforts in Vietnam. Some in the oil business were pretty pissed off with his regulatory and foreign policy stands on their industry. Some were really pissed off that he was "soft" on civil rights, Some called him soft on communism. I think it is very reasonable that there are fascist like secret groupings and cabals in the ruling class. And sometimes their actions are totally counterproductive for the class as a whole.

It would be interesting to hear what Chip Berlet thinks on this question?