Moore talks tough, again

Russell Grinker grinker at mweb.co.za
Fri Jan 14 01:47:14 PST 2000

Doug Henwood wrote:
>If the WTO is an embryonic institution of a global ruling class, like
>its elder Bretton Woods siblings, then I don't see how the organized
>working class can not take a position on it.

But that's not what your original question was. You originally asked: "Rakesh, do you think the Chinese working class should support or oppose China's WTO entry?" These seem to me to be two options currently put forward by different ruling class camps.

Of course the working class can have a position explaining the real nature of the WTO. Lining up with one or other camp would however be a problem.

Russell