Valid Conspiracy Theory

Scott Marshall scott at rednet.org
Fri Jan 14 08:53:28 PST 2000

>"People aren't being lynched today, that we know about, but there
>certainly are references ... that we hear on the news, morning noon and
>night, that connect back to this history."

Of course they are. In 1999 a Black man was dragged behind a pickup truck until his body disintigrated into pieces - you couldn't have missed that. And a Black GI was lynched near Fort Bragg, North Carolina. Also there was a "major" investigation of KKK and Nazi penetration in "secret cells" in the military at Fort Bragg.