Back to Conspiracy

Tue Jan 18 09:13:48 PST 2000

Yes, Tom, King's shift, which inherently linked anti-racism with pro working class struggle, was a key factor in the timing of his assassination.

CB

>>> Tom Lehman <uswa12 at Lorainccc.edu> 01/18/00 07:35AM >>>
Chip--well taken if your talking about logic.

In this case we are talking about a petty criminal who was an unemployed drifter or in todays' parlance a homeless person, who has the money to buy a high power rifle, set up an ambush to kill a vip politician and then make his escape over two continents and 3 or 4 countries.

TL