Lawyers are mean , but not dumb

Tue Jan 18 10:15:20 PST 2000

>>> <JKSCHW at aol.com> 01/14/00 06:28PM >>>
Btw the sad story about the lawyer in My Counsin Vinnie who thinks he's ahead of the game because the prosecutor agrees to send him his Brady & Giglio disclosures (that's what the required disclosures of exculpatory and impeaching material are called, after the cases which established that their disclosure was required), not knowing that he's entitled to them anyway, is no caricature of the legal profession, I fear.

CB: Justin, wait until you are lawyering and not judging. You won't think of the other lawyers as such dumbies.

CB