nationalism & imperialism (jim o'connor)

Max Sawicky sawicky at epinet.org
Wed Jan 19 08:49:59 PST 2000

CC: . . . The Chicago Tribune devoted an editorial to the principle that amateurs shouldn't monkey in foreign policy. . . .

[sigh] The question was not one of competence or expertise, but of political interest to the working class. That's my hobby horse -- mobilizing the working class.

. . . That was more or less the start of the road that in another five years led me to Lenin in my 40th year.

mbs: Well I got to Lenin in my 20th year. But I got over it.

. . . Yankees (and Yankee dollars) come home! Yankees out of the world!

Purple haze is in my brain Lately things don't seem the same Acting funny but I don't know why S'cuse me . . .

mbs