Fwd: Nader attack: your posting

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Wed Jan 19 10:14:01 PST 2000

Doug Henwood wrote:

> Hey, all you "hard line Marxist ideologues" out there - why not tell
> sweet Lorna Salzman that I'm really just a wussy liberal, soft on
> postmodernism, and too fond of uncertainty in thought and practice.

(1) Who in the hell is Lorna Salzman?

(2) Some of us have reasonably flexible definitions of who is a fellow "hard line" marxist -- and hard line marxists may have things to squabble over among themselves.

Carrol

P.S. Given the general tone and content of her post, I guess I don't really want to know who Lorna Salzman is.