Fwd: Nader attack: your posting

Wed Jan 19 10:17:13 PST 2000

Please forward:

To: Lorna Salzman

Dear Ms. Salzman,

As Doug says, he is actually a "... just a wussy (sic) liberal, soft on postmodernism, and too fond of uncertainty in thought and practice." So, your criticism of him below is way off in right field. Criticism of Ralph Nader is not sufficient to qualify one as a hardline Marxist.

Yes, Marxists are against capitalism as a system. Are you ? Ralph Nader's projects will never succeed if he does not have ending the capitalist system, not just certain specific aggregious expressions of that system, as his overall goal. Nor can the Greens succeed if they are not also solidly Red.

Charles Brown

Detroit

P.S. your oppositiion to the invention of e-mail because it allows wide public speech , and other comments advocating censoring Doug Henwood sound kind of rightwing and anti-civil liberties.

>>> Doug Henwood <dhenwood at panix.com> 01/19/00 12:38PM >>>
Hey, all you "hard line Marxist ideologues" out there - why not tell sweet Lorna Salzman that I'm really just a wussy liberal, soft on postmodernism, and too fond of uncertainty in thought and practice.

Doug