Nader attack: your posting

Michael Perelman michael at ecst.csuchico.edu
Wed Jan 19 15:23:01 PST 2000

Ralph Nader is not a leftist, but a populist. His major theme is corporate power. I don't always agree with him. His presidential race was a major disappointment. But I think you have to take his whole program into consideration.

I know that Dolan got a great deal of credit for organizing Seattle. I don't know how substantial his contribution was. But in any number of areas, Nader's group has been instrumental in stopping stupid things from happening. --

Michael Perelman Economics Department California State University michael at ecst.csuchico.edu Chico, CA 95929 530-898-5321 fax 530-898-5901