WSJ on wealth

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Wed Jan 19 16:27:24 PST 2000

[Bounced bec of an address oddity. The answer is that the ramifications of a bankruptcy filing are often not as severe as people think. Best consult a laywer, though; practices vary from state to state.]

Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2000 18:21:24 -0600 (CST) From: Jayson P Harsin <jph419 at casbah.acns.nwu.edu>

What are the everyday ramifications of filing for bankruptcy? Is it difficult, say, to get an apartment (talking modest here) after that? What else? Curious. Jayson