hatecore

Apsken at aol.com Apsken at aol.com
Wed Jan 19 18:22:43 PST 2000

Right after the Oklahoma City bombing, when all the talking-airhead terrorism experts were blaming Arabs, I told USA Today that it was a page out of the Turner Diaries, which published my statement, excerpted the pertinent passage from the book, and interviewed Pierce. Not long afterward, the accuracy of my statement was proven.

Much earlier, when the National Anti-Klan Network was organized in 1979, my memo to organizers warned that Pierce's novel, and the Nazi rockers he was promoting at the time, would be the vanguard of violent fascists. Rock Against Racism developed as a direct response to those threats, and at that time, prevailed.

Ken Lawrence