Census 2000

Tom Lehman uswa12 at Lorainccc.edu
Thu Jan 20 08:09:56 PST 2000

I've got to write a print ad encouraging people to fill out the census form. My co-workers want something simple that people will read and then take the time to answer the questions on the census form. There is the black helicopter factor and tax avoidance fears that needs to be overcome in order to get a good rate of return.

Any ideas. So far the materials from the Department of Commerce aren't that hot. Believe it or not, they are giving out Chinese made red rubber balls as a promotional item with United States Census 2000 printed on them.

Tom Lehman