Email Address Change

kelley oudies at flash.net
Thu Jan 20 11:46:41 PST 2000

nooner melancholies:

><sigh>
>
>I miss BS.

GET ME OFF NOW! or i'm gonna sue the muthas that run this list. sue you all for harassment and for keeping me on this fucking list against my will.

GET ME OFF NOW!

<followed by twenty flames playing on the altogether too obvious hilarity of demanding such kinky perversion from a list>

<followed by a few flames about how stupid flames are and/or how much it wastes bandwidth and/or flames about how boring and childish flaming is>

<followed by some flames about hypocrisy of flaming for flaming>

there, how's that for bringing back the old days???

personally, i kind of gulped when i saw this forelorn "help" in all this white space.

rotflmao re the idea that voluntary help is ever going to be offered [and solidarity cultivated as a result] when there's an "official" to do it for us. there really is something to be said for anarchy in that regard, chris.

kelley