RE; G. Bush : US in Holy War Against Iraq?

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Fri Jan 21 08:51:50 PST 2000

Ya, how many hundreds of (yes 99% scum I wouldn't want next door, lock 'em up for life, no possibility of parole) death row inmates are executed with great blood lust in Texas, California, Florida, etc. and while you're at it lock up for life some CEO responsible for the death of workers in preventable industrial accidents, toxic polluters located in poor neighborhoods populated by people of color, the Dow Chemical execs. resopsible for Bhopal", merchants of death" a/k/a defense contractors. Put some real penalties on some of these capitalists when their actions kill (alot more than the poor murderers whose victims in terms of comparison are miniscule. Silly me$500 an hour lawyers defend the "Captains of Industry". Nice to have such an enlightened bourgeoisie, I pass them by when they are walking to the Opera to see La Boheme.

Michael Pugliese