Kovel

Chuck0 chuck at tao.ca
Fri Jan 21 09:24:54 PST 2000

Nathan Newman wrote:

> [...]

Thank god the days of the Democratic Party are numbered. I look forward to the day when you Democrats are forcing welfare reform down the throats of the poor, or stealing from the rest of us to fund your missile defense system.

One of my ideas for the anarchist festivities at the GOP convention is to hold a street wake for the GOP. Their days are numbered too.

I may not like the damn Greens, but I'll bet that they will have more success at the polls than anybody else will expect.

Choose and Lose 2000,

-- Chuck0

Mid-Atlantic Infoshop http://www.infoshop.org/

Leonard Peltier Freedom Month Executive Clemency For Peltier! http://www.freepeltier.org/lpfreedommonth.html

Free Mumia Abu-Jamal Now! http://www.infoshop.org/gulag/mumia_idx.html

"A society is a healthy society only to the degree that it exhibits anarchistic traits."

- Jens Bjørneboe