Kovel

JKSCHW at aol.com JKSCHW at aol.com
Fri Jan 21 20:18:01 PST 2000

<< It's a pretty weird conception of politics, that a party, which has

many problems, including having run something like 4 different VP

candidates in '96, but which has been trying to build itself as a

real membership organization, should be grateful that some celebrity

graced it with his name for a few months some years ago and then went

back to his own pursuits, maybe to return again for a few months th >>

I expect better of you Doug. Nader a celebrity? If he is well known, it is not for being known, but for decades of patent and painstaking labor in the people's cause. And if he went back to that work after the election, can you fault him? Yes, for all his faults, I think the Greens should be grateful.

--jks