Pomo wars (Was: War as a happening thing)

Mon Jan 24 12:23:50 PST 2000

>>> <JKSCHW at aol.com> 01/24/00 11:49AM >>>
Marxist kids in "my" day weren't, and many aren't, any better, for the most part, but there's a logical structure of theory under Marxist jargon and (the dialectoids to the contrary--I don't like them either), it operates with normal rules of argument.

&&&&&&&&

CB: Justin, what do you think of all that jurisprudential jargon ? Quite with the normal rules of argument, no ? How does it compare with that Marxist jargon ?

Like mathematics, the law begets its Goedel, and so it too needs dialectics.

CB