Responsibility)

JKSCHW at aol.com JKSCHW at aol.com
Tue Jan 25 08:18:07 PST 2000

I said:

> >I am an unashamed apologist for bourgeois rights, representative> >democracy, and a market economy. . . .
> >I do think the> >world needs changing, and I try to do my bit. If my writing papers in moral
> >philosophy contributes to that, however, it is only in the smallish way of> >keeping a candle lit for radical thought in the field.

Carl says:
> I don't have a clue where you're coming from. What "radical thought" *do* > you support?

I don't know what you might call it. Rakesh thinks I'm a "post marxist." Maybe you don't think my views are radical at all. They were too red for the Ohio State philosophy department, though, which is why I'm a lawyer now. If you really are interested, I have published a fair amount of stuff explaining my ideas, some of it available on line.