ZIG/ZOG

JKSCHW at aol.com JKSCHW at aol.com
Tue Jan 25 08:35:18 PST 2000

Chip says that when the JBS got in trouble their membership/support base fell from 50,000 to 20,000. the left should have such trouble. My group, Solidarity, might have 250 people in the country. Maybe. I guess humility is called for.

--jks

> When Robert F. Welch died in 1985, the Birch Society had shrunk to less than

50,000 members. There then ensued an internal struggle over who would grab

thereins of the organization. The victors even alienated Welch's widow who

denounced the new leadership from her retirement home in Weston, MA. Magazine

subscriptions, often a close parallel to membership, fell from 50,000 to

fewerthan 20,000.