U of T strike

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Wed Jan 26 12:21:17 PST 2000

[bounced bec of an address oddity]

Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2000 13:16:02 -0600 (CST) From: Daniel Frederick Vukovich <vukovich at students.uiuc.edu>

Kelley, and Ken,

Good points. I have forwarded your intitial and ken's post to the marxist lit. group, an affiliated org of the mla, and which has of course done much "activist" stuff within the field, incl. writing letters and "lobbying" on behalf of striking grads, of Berkeley Ethnic studies and such. These havent gone through their list/server yet, which may be down, but I will see what can be done, regardless. And I am assuming nothing is already underway via mlg and the radical caucus (a related org). Will let you and ken know.

Ken, you rock. It takes much guts to do what you and the other grads are doing.

--dfv