Now Stiglitz makes more trouble!

Max Sawicky sawicky at epinet.org
Thu Jan 27 13:14:51 PST 2000

. . . What worries me at the moment, however, is that the left wing calling for a kinder, gentler, larger IMF is shrinking fast while the right wing calling for abolition of the IMF and no support at all for emerging market economies in financial crises is gaining strength... Brad DeLong

This would imply that instead of snarling to his left and propitiating to his right, LS should do a 180 degrees. He could start by taking me to lunch. At the Old Ebbitt Grill.

mbs