Marx and Equality (Was: Why Decry the Wealth Gap?)

Tom Lehman uswa12 at Lorainccc.edu
Thu Jan 27 15:55:54 PST 2000

Seriously, one of the big selling points of Rolling Rock is the spring water used in its production. The Latrobe brewery doesn't advertise the fact that the spring water they use contains a natural source of lithium or so I have been told by consumers of this beverage.

Tom