Green Jello?

Johannes Schneider Johannes.Schneider at gmx.net
Fri Jan 28 01:21:23 PST 2000

Doug Henwood quoted:
> > Jello Biafra's Platform for 2000 Green Party Presidential Primary
> > (State of New York; March 7):
[... all lot of nice demands snipped]
> > - Abolish the military and CIA, and destroy all nuclear weapons

Sounds good, but sorry to be cynical about the Greens: Here in Germany their platforms demanded for years the dissolution of NATO and the German army. I think I dont have to tell you what their ministers did in that respect. Today they are to the right of the Socialdemocrats: E.g. they are deminding together with the paralysed Christian Democrats to reduce the pension level. So dont cry afterwards and shout treason. Johannes