Fw: LM NEWS: Sex Wars website launched

Russell Grinker grinker at mweb.co.za
Fri Jan 28 05:54:11 PST 2000

>Sex Wars website launched
>
>A new website has been launched to coincide with the Sex Wars conference,
taking place in London on Saturday 12 February 2000.

>http://www.SexWars.org
>
>The Sex Wars website and live event will give a fresh perspective on sex
and relationships in our suspicious world.

>Tiffany Jenkins, co-director of Sex Wars, says:
>
>'It is often said that we live in an age obsessed with sex, yet from
teenage pregnancy to unsafe sex, from sex addiction to date rape, intimacy is often seen as a problem more than a pleasure. LM magazine, the Institute of Contemporary Arts and The Maverick Club are hosting a one-day conference with discussions on everything from the war of the sexes to sex after the pill, from the regulation of passion to sex on TV.'