A query about the demise of BS

Jose Rodriguez & Sally Everson pepor at caribe.net
Sat Jan 29 17:47:39 PST 2000

A couple of weeks ago someone said they "missed BS -- sigh" or something like that (I'm a bit slow in responding, I know). And well, I do too, and now I just went there and see that the list is gone. I was on it for quite a few years off & on and I was wondering what happened over there? I was just a reader - err lurker - but I can't help but wonder what ever happened to break it all up. If someone could let me know I'd appreciate it - or maybe I have to wait till the book comes out? Guess this is another little call for help.