Desire & Scarcity (was Re: Desire under the Elms)

JKSCHW at aol.com JKSCHW at aol.com
Sat Jan 29 19:21:19 PST 2000

<< I have as I am sure many

people have had very perverse dreams. How could it ever be proved that

these represent some sort of repressed desire? And repressed by what?

And even if they are repressed desires, I hope that the communistsociety

of the future does not encourage me to act them out.! >>

Depends on what sort of dreams, Michael. But don't tell us. It's more fun to speculate.

--jks