Deep Thoughts

Paula Smalarz laflame at mindspring.com
Mon Jan 31 12:59:52 PST 2000

Jeez, I check back on you guys and it's sounding like an investor message board in here. Hi ya'll. Can't believe what's going on. Turns out all this wasted brain power knows how to pick em. Finally getting paid for reading. Goddess knows, Capitalism owes me but this is too nice. The tax breaks are obscene. Deductions too. Tell your parents to buy Pitney Bowes. PBI. They'll recognize the name and they'll make lots of money. I think Bradley is brought to us from the folks who brought us Hart and Eagleton. Crazy huh?

smooches paula

----- Original Message ----- From: Doug Henwood <dhenwood at panix.com> To: <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Sent: Monday, January 31, 2000 10:14 AM Subject: Re: Deep Thoughts