U.S.: Un Paraiso de Locos

Kelley oudies at flash.net
Mon Jan 31 14:25:10 PST 2000

>>Hola, dudes.
>
>--??

paula figures that all the chicks here gotta really be dudes because...well...only dudes argue like dudes and.or can survive at lbo. has something to do with the penis and a poem about how violence, etc are attributable to that organ.

smooches, kelley [once likened to one of paula's tomcats who she was planning on neutering. though carrol called paula a rube. so. look, just don't take my yellow sandpail joanna. or someone will aufgehoben in the sandbox]

"Let me eat my heavy revolvers in peace" -Laura Wedner, subtexted