Mexico

Andrew English aenglish at igc.org
Tue Jul 4 14:29:06 PDT 2000

The PAN will give Mexico even more of the neoliberal economic restructuring that the PRI did.

The more interesting question is what happens to the corrupt PRI-dominated labor unions. Will the more militant independent unions now gain the advantage if they PRI unions no longer have the privileges gained through state coercion?

-Andy English

-----Original Message----- From: Gordon Fitch <gcf at panix.com> To: lbo-talk at lists.panix.com <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Date: Tuesday, July 04, 2000 10:25 AM Subject: Re: Mexico