fw: Marxist jeopardy

kelley kwalker2 at gte.net
Tue Jul 4 15:50:02 PDT 2000

At 06:11 PM 7/4/00 -0400, Doug Henwood wrote:
>kelley wrote:
>
>>Star Trek and Computing (that's a stretch, i know, but i thought i'd try)
>>Shagging and Hacking (e.g., computer lingo and other oddities that are
>>related to sex in some way. send yourself mail= wanking, etc)
>
>Any way to work in the sex zines about Star Trek characters (e.g. the
>lusty cartoons of Kirk and Spock in amorous play) that Constance Penley
>wrote about in NASA/Trek?

oh you know me, i can work anything if given half a chance. i'm afraid that most of the dudes would go into paroxysms at the mention of anything outside the zone of hetsex and acceptable lezbeansex. i better be sure i'm covered against lawsuits! so what is this about Penley? i've not had the pleasure of reading anything along this line. i want dish!

kelley