Buchanan on acid

Peter K. peterk at enteract.com
Wed Jul 5 09:38:28 PDT 2000

http://www.secularhumanism.org/library/fi/hitchens_20_3.html

A piece Hitchens wrote about his debate with William Donohue of the Catholic League. He reports "it was a real whiff of old-style Francoism, rather as I imagine it would be to argue with Patrick Buchanan when he was on acid."

Now does this mean Buchanan was once "on acid"? That would explain a lot. I've heard that Claire Boothe Luce "experimented" with LSD once, something that would be interesting to watch if there was some film footage or something. However, I can't imagine many things more nightmarish than Buchanan on acid.

just saying no, Peter