Chelsea, smoking

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Thu Jul 6 08:40:50 PDT 2000

[from Inside.com, the still-breathing media news & gossip site]

CHELSEA'S SMOKING GUN First Daughter Chelsea Clinton was spotted ''smoking like a chimney'' at a Washington coffee shop this weekend, a ''source'' tells MSNBC. ''I can't believe she would do it in such a public place -- especially now that she's out stumping for her mother's (Senate) campaign,'' says the source. ''It's particularly ironic since Hillary campaigned so loudly against smoking. I guess Chelsea takes after her dad in this department.'' The White House did not return MSNBC's phone calls seeking comment.