religious crackpots in public life

Joanna Sheldon cjs10 at cornell.edu
Sun Jul 9 09:06:18 PDT 2000

Thanks, Christian. So I guess that means he's got his ten commandments up there on the wall then, eh. ...What do you bet he cheerfully sends people to death row while squatting under Thou Shalt Not Kill?

I heard one Christian death penalty supporter put it this way: "The Ten Commandments are God's law. That's distinct from man's [sic] law."

sigh

Joanna

www.overlookhouse.com