be there or be square

Dennis R Redmond dredmond at oregon.uoregon.edu
Sun Jul 9 21:09:44 PDT 2000

On Sun, 9 Jul 2000, Chris Kromm wrote:

> When will these idiots quit with their "(re)thinking" "(re)claiming"
> "re(masturbating)" parenthetical bullshit?!?!

So your paper proposal got shot down, eh? Happens to the best of us. Me, I'm bringing my camera in hopes of catching some fire-breathing Indonesian activist, heavily armed with statistical variance analyses of keiretsu capitalism in Southeast Asia, ambush Spivak as the latter glides smoothly from her plushly-appointed limousine. Marxism just isn't Marxism without those Fujifilm moments!

-- Dennis