Heather Boushey on Radio Doug

Michael Pollak mpollak at panix.com
Mon Jul 10 04:43:55 PDT 2000

Heather Boushey made an assertion I found stunning (but which is almost certainly correct if her past carefulness is anything to go by) on Doug's show last Thursday: that from the late 80's to the late 90's, the wages of all workers in New York except for the top 10% fell.

And she also said a bunch of other interesting things in the same vein. And I was wondering where she's written this stuff up. Is it in the URPE reader she just edited perhaps? Or posted up on the LBO website somewhere?

Michael