religious crackpots in public life, was Re: The heart of aleftist

Tom Lehman uswa12 at lorainccc.edu
Mon Jul 10 12:17:59 PDT 2000

Charles---Know anything about a big environmental meeting that was held at the King Solomon Baptist Church in Detroit recently. Don't Dump on Detroit or something like that was the theme of the meeting. I read that the spirit of Thurgood Marshall, Malcom X and a poor fellow who had been lynched in the 50's for whistling at a white woman were all present.

Btw, is Michigan State in the Ivy League or just their law library?:o)

Tom