Fwd: What if the Republicans were ousted from control of Congress

Gordon Fitch gcf at panix.com
Mon Jul 10 19:35:06 PDT 2000

Chuck Grimes:
> So, yes I want Gore in the white house and the democrats ruling
> congress. We are going to be fighting neo-liberal globalization
> polices that facilitate the depredations of a supercharged capitalism
> gone insane in either case, and so I really don't want the obscuring
> nonsense of the repugnats medieval social agenda and their draconian
> taste in judiciary appointments to get in the way.

Your vote isn't going to change the national election. What it may do, though, is associate you or separate you from the profound criminality that has just now decided to send 1.3 billion dollars to, in part, wage biological warfare against harmless poor people in a foreign country, while keeping hundreds of thousands of other harmless poor people in prisons at home. They say that he who sups with the Devil should take a long spoon; I don't know what you can do about voting for the Devil. A ten-foot-pole won't fit in the voting booth.