The Rise of the Teen Guru

Carl Remick carlremick at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 11 06:34:55 PDT 2000

>From: kelley <kwalker2 at gte.net>
>
>just can't resist posting this. will scare heck out of carl remick :)
>
>http://www.brillscontent.com/August2000/bunn_guru.html
>
>THE RISE OF THE TEEN GURU

Nope. I remain as heck-filled as ever. Frankly, I'm not sure what to make of this story, which combines maximum arm-waving with minimal substance. Whence comes the "authority" these young cyber gurus are supposed to possess -- debating ability, entrepreneurial vision, typing skills, or what? This whole hyperventilating article comes across like a pitch for a teen exploitation flick.