Horowitz on Jacoby

Uday Mohan udaym at igc.org
Wed Jul 12 22:52:34 PDT 2000

I don't know what the ideological issues are in Horowitz on Jacoby, but back in 1995 Jacoby eagerly joined the braying herd of journalists attacking the Smithsonian for contemplating a critical look at the Hiroshima bombing. So Jacoby's been a likely conservative in my book (though conservatives weren't the only ones who piled on against the Smithsonian; e.g., the Wash Post did too). Uday