The New Gay Economy

Daniel Davies d_squared_2002 at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Jul 12 23:23:20 PDT 2000

DANIEL.DAVIES at flemings.com wrote:

>I have on my hard drive a few notes for a piece of
research entitled "The
> Pink Portfolio", documenting what happens to
British companies such
> as the Bank of Scotland and Stagecoach
Holdings when senior figures
> make homophobic statements in public. I have
been told that it is
> "the single least publishable article" that
our esteemed Head of
> Research has ever seen .... heh heh.

Well, you gonna share it with us?

Doug ---------------------- Gimme the weekend to sort it out. At the moment, it's mainly driven by charts which won't travel through the email, and by more than usually puerile frat-boy humour which would most likely get me deservedly flamed to a crisp. Also, I want to look up a couple of examples that aren't Scottish.

dd

PS: this yahoo address is forwarded to my Flemings one as a cunning way of fooling the Mimesweeper. If anyone gets an obscenity bounce, please tell me so I can go back to the drawing board. cheers.