Chuck, amoral scum

Chuck Grimes cgrimes at tsoft.com
Fri Jul 14 01:16:59 PDT 2000

``I believe the issue was that I advocated that I vote. Both Gordon and Ted said that I shouldn't because I would feel bad later.'' (Chuck A. Scum)

``I have made no such statement. My position is that voting for Gore is a tactical error. Your feelings are not my concern.'' (Ted Dace)

You're right. Edit the above to read, that, `Gordon said ..., and Ted said something different.'

``Who, besides Newt Gingrich, was capable of defeating Newt Gingrich? On the other hand, if Gore wins, the far right will continue quietly building strength, adding to our insecurity and keeping us locked in abject dependence on the New Democrats. Let the enemy destroy itself.''

I think what defeated Newt, the Lophophorate was the abject poverty of his political conceptions (despite his evolutionary advanced coelom composed of both mouth and asshole). Although I have to admit, his rise to power exposed this poverty. On the other hand, a more vicious dog fight from the chicken hearted liberals in the Jim Wright battle might have accomplished the same public revelation. Notice that Newt used their supposed moral high ground to defeat them by exposing their hypocrisy.

BTW, I was at the dentist today and saw the current Atlantic Monthly cover, which is very funny. It depicts Gore as a sneering brute, with a metallic bicuspid overhanging his lower lip--titled, Gore goes for the jugular. I didn't read it.

Chuck Grimes